The T1 is a multi-purpose HO-scale decoder. This decoder may be hard-wired or plugged directly into any locomotive with a 9-pin JST plug. This decoder is also available with adapter harnesses with 8-pin NMRA plugs installed.
Note: The Green and Purple wires on this decoder are not used. The T1 is a 2-function decoder, but still uses the 9-pin JST which includes the Green and Purple wires.
Additional Note: These decoders are a popular choice for use on turntables or other applications where precise motor control is necessary. The ability to set up button-controlled BEMF allows you to automatically and accurately step your turntable. See our programming guides in the literature section for more information on Button-controlled BEMF.
- Back EMF Load Compensation: Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Quiet Drive: Super-quiet motor control for "buzz" free motor performance.
- DC Mode: Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
- Variable Momentum: Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- Incandescent Bulb Support: This decoder can be used with 12 Volt bulbs.
- Function Remapping: Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Programmable Lighting Effects: Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Dimmable Brightness: Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED's or incandescent bulbs.
- Decoder Lock: Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
- Airwire™ Compatible: Fully compatible with Airwire™ operation.
- User-Loadable Speed Tables: Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.
- Interface Type Direct-Plug (9-Pin JST)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 0.969" x 0.661" x 0.193" or 24.61mm x 16.79mm x 4.9mm
- Scale: HO Scale
- Continuous/Peak: 1.3/2.0 Amp
- Total Functions: 2
- Function Rating: 100 mA
- 12V Outputs 2
Made In: United States
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > model train control > DCC Decoders
Dimensions (L x W x H):
0.969" x 0.661" x 0.193" or 24.61mm x 16.79mm x 4.9mm
some assembly required