Digital Command System Track Interface Unit (TIU)
- Proto-Cast (Audio) Connect any audio source using optional mini-to-mini cable (50-1009) and broadcast through engine
- Two channels constant voltage DCS command power (AC or DC)
- Two channels conventional (variable voltage) or DCS command power (AC only)
- Proto-Dispatch (input for optional auxiliary microphone)
- AIU Input
- FIXED INPUTS up to two AC or DC transformers
- VARIABLE INPUTS up to two additional AC transformers
- Remote Input for programming new software features
- Serial Interface (RS-232)
- Aux Power Input
- Improved signaling capabilities. The Rev L TIU uses a new communication processor that provides improved signaling on most layouts.
- Addition of a USB port. The Rev L TIU now can accept a direct USB connection from your PC using a Type A-B USB cable. This type of USB cable is very common and available at most electronics stores like Radio Shack, Best Buy, etc. You may also use a standard DB-9 serial cable or a USB-serial adapter.
- The USB port also powers the TIU’s processor. That means if you want to install new firmware into either the TIU or the remote you don’t have to drag along a power supply. The USB connection from your PC provides the 5 volts necessary to power your TIU’s processor, which is all you need to program the TIU or remote. NOTE: The USB cable connection does NOT provide power to ANY of the TIU’s track outputs.
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > model train control
Found In Catalog:
2000 volume 2 Premier