Trains Of Yesterday
Trains’ Railroad Photography Series
A folder containing ten black and white 14" x 11" photos printed on heavy paper suitable for framing.
- Beauty In The Berkshires by Jim Shaughnessy: New York Cental Alco FA’s on Boston & Albany freight are Canaan, New York (1956) (vertical format)
- Picking Up Orders by Mike Runey: Doubleheaded Pennsylvania Railroad 2-10-0’s pass “Dense” tower on Elmira Branch in northern Pennsylvania (1948) (vertical format)
- “Big Emma” On Coal by Philip R. Hastings: Louisville & Nashville M-1 class 2-8-4 works through Grays, Kentucky (1954) (horizontal format)
- Steam At Castle Gate by Richard H. Kindig: Rio Grande 4-6-6-4 Mallet climbing west to Soldier Summit, Utah (1947) (horizontal format)
- “Honorary Steam Engines” by Richard Steinheimer: Southern Pacific Alco PA diesels on “City of San Francisco” at Ogden, Utah (1951) (horizontal format)
- Mallet Tops Sand Patch by William P. Price: Baltimore & Ohio 2-8-8-0 passes Manila Tower nearing crest of Allegheny grade in Pennsylvania (1949) (horizontal format)
- Steam, Snow, A Mile-A-Minute by Ralph E. Hallock: Santa Fe 4-8-4 with the “Centennial State” south of Littleton, Colorado (1946) (horizontal format)
- Route Of High-Speed Service by Don Wood: Nickel Plate Road 2-8-4 Berkshire crosses the B&O at “HI” junction, Kimball, Ohio (1957) (horizontal format)
- Steam To Diesel by J. Parker Lamb Jr.: Burlington Route SD7 diesel on local freight passing unneeded water tower at Bevier, Missouri (1958) (horizontal format)
- Pocket Streamliner by Robert A. Hadley: Rock Island “Choctaw Rocket” with TA diesel loading at McAlester, Oklahoma (1949) (horizontal format)
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Book > Softcover Book
Dimensions (L x W x H):
each photo 14" x 11"
Number of Pages:
4. This item is out of print and is limited to the quantity on hand.