International® 4300 Utility Truck with Bucket Lift
- Licensed Replica of Popular International Trucks
- Must-Have for HO Model Railroads
- Perfect Size for Collectors
- Positionable Parts on Many Models
- Fully Assembled & Painted
- Die Cast Metal & Plastic Parts
Highly detailed replica, using die cast and plastic as appropriate to create a model worthy of your layout. On some models, moving parts can be positioned so you can display the truck in realistic work situations.
Introduced in 2002 to replace the 4000-series trucks of the 1990s, the medium-duty 4300 was built in three variations and became a very popular chassis for a variety of commercial applications. Today, they're still in production as the International Durastar.
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Accessory > Vehicle