Super Empire Builder Xtra has everything you need to get started in Advanced Digitrax Command Control.
Super Empire Builder Xtra is perfect for most home and club layouts, it offers excellent speed control, prototypical consisting, decoder programming and much more.
Fully expandable, Build your railroad empire with Super Empire Builder Xtra!
Super Empire Builder Xtra Set Includes:
- DB150 Command Station/Booster With Intelligent AutoReverse
- DT402 Super LocoNet Throttle (Infra ready)
- UP5 Universal Panel
- One LT1 LocoNet Cable & Decoder Test Kit
- Super Empire Builder Xtra Manual
- Digitrax Decoder Manual
The DT402 Super Throttle & DB150 Command Station Offer
- User interface makes Complete Train Control simple.
- Dual throttle knobs give you control of two locos at the same time and makes consisting easy.
- Full numeric key pad for loco selection, function control and decoder programming.
- Simplified 4 digit addressing.
- Easy address browsing and selection.
- User friendly text messages to guide you.
- Click encoders for smooth speed control.
- Multi-line LCD display puts all the information you need right at your fingertips.
- Convenient step-by-step throttle option set up
- Infra-ready out of the box (with UR90 sold separatly).
- Duplex radio equipped version also available.
- Ready for transponding and cab signaling.
- Simplified throttle option setup.
Plenty of Capacity for Most Layouts
- Run up to 22 addresses at the same time on your system.
- Run up to 22 throttles at the same time on your system.
Over 9000 Locomotive Addresses
- Address 00 for operation of one or more locos without decoders
- Two Digit Addressing is easy to use. (Address 01-127)
- Four Digit Addressing-use the road number of your engines as their addresses. (Address 0128-9000+).
5 Amps of Power to run more trains.
- Selectable scale voltage for safe operation in ALL scales.
- Control 30 functions(F0Fwd, F0Rev, and F1-F28).
- Function 2 is a special non-latching key that can be used to sound the horn for as long as the key is held down.
- Constant brightness lighting. Headlights can be directional or independently controlled (depending on decoder).
- Built in write only programmer that can write all CVs.
- Supports Paged programming (Digitrax preferred method). Also supports direct & register mode programming.
- Operations mode programming can be used to program decoders on the layout.
Stationary Decoders, Turnout Control & Turnout Position Reporting
- Access to stationary decoder control for turnouts and other devices.
- DT402 reports turnout position based on last command sent.
- Control 999 stationary decoder addresses.
- Universal consisting, Digitrax preferred method. ALL locos can be consisted, even analog locos.
- Advanced consisting, allows only advanced consist capable mobile decoders.
- Basic consisting, program decoders to run on same address.
UP5 Universal Panel
- Makes LocoNet hook up simple!
- 2 LocoNet jacks for hooking up your LocoNet network.
- 3 throttle jacks for hooking up throttles and other non-RailSync devices.
Expandability with Digitrax LocoNet
- Use Super Empire Builder as a starting point, then add components.
- Use Super Empire Builder as an expansion set with Digitrax equipment you already have installed.
Note: Super empire Builder Xtra Sets require a power supply that is sold separately by Digitrax or may be supplied by customer.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 24 May, 2013.