Standard Bettendorf 50-Ton Trucks with Ready-To-Mount Whisker® Couplers (one pair)
Metal Fully Sprung Equalized Trucks with Ready-To-Mount Metal Couplers
Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw.
The Bettendorf Double Truss Truck was introduced in the 1930’s by U.S. railroads and was allowed to be used in interchange service through 1993. The Kadee® #500, #502, #550, #564, #565, #1564 & #1565 represent 50 ton trucks for 100,000 pound cars.
- Ready-To-Mount Metal Whisker® Couplers
- Code 110 (.110) 33" smooth back wheels
- Accurate markings
- Incredible detail True to prototype
- Non-magnetic Metal wheels
- Highly Flexible sprung trucks
- Metal SideFrames & Fully Sprung Bolster
- Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
- RP-25 Free rolling wheels
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Freight Car > freight car parts