Standard Vulcan Double Truss Trucks (one pair)
Metal Fully Sprung Equalized Trucks
Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw.
The Vulcan truck was introduced in the 1920’s as another replacement for the archbar truck. The Vulcan design incorporated a pin which held the journal box in place. Removal of the pin allowed the journal box to be quickly replaced. This truck lasted to the end of the steam era on mainline railroads and somewhat longer on logging railroads.
- Code 110 (.110) 33" ribbed back wheels
- Accurate markings
- Incredible detail True to prototype
- Non-magnetic Metal wheels
- Highly Flexible sprung trucks
- Metal SideFrames & Fully Sprung Bolster
- Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
- RP-25 Free rolling wheels
Made In: United States
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Freight Car > freight car parts