Standard Pennsylvania 2D-F8 Trucks (one pair)
Metal Fully Sprung Equalized Trucks
Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw.
The Pennsylvania Railroad Class 2D-F8 50-ton freight truck was originally manufactured in the 1920’s with a riveted bolster but our release represents the style introduced in the 1930’s which included a cast steel bolster. This type of truck was in faithful service for more than fifty years.
- Code 110 (.110) 33" ribbed back wheels
- Accurate markings
- Incredible detail True to prototype
- Non-magnetic Metal wheels
- Highly Flexible sprung trucks
- Metal SideFrames & Fully Sprung Bolster
- Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
- RP-25 Free rolling wheels
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Freight Car > freight car parts