Standard Barber® S-2 70-Ton Roller Bearing Trucks (one pair)
Metal Fully Sprung Equalized Trucks
Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw.
The Barber S-2 70-ton Roller Bearing truck is a logical development from the original friction bearing truck first introduced in the 1940’s. Our truck is based on a prototype built in 1967, however, the basic design was first introduced in the late 1950’s. The sturdiness of the Barber® S-2 truck is evidenced by the forty plus years it has rode the rails to date. A careful observer will spot these trucks in interchange use today. This truck can be used under almost any pre-1970 built 70-ton rolling stock.
- Code 110 (.110) 33" smooth back wheels
- Accurate markings
- Incredible detail True to prototype
- Non-magnetic Metal wheels
- Highly Flexible sprung trucks
- Metal SideFrames & Fully Sprung Bolster
- Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
- RP-25 Free rolling wheels
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Freight Car > freight car parts