Self-Centering Arch Bar Trucks with 33" ribbed back wheels (one pair)
“HGC” Two Piece Fully Equalized Trucks
Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw.
The Arch Bar Truck is typical of these trucks from around the turn of the century. Despite the age of these trucks, they saw more than seventy years of service in some applications. The arch bar was allowed in interchange service until about 1941. On railroads that were not common carriers such as logging or other industrial lines, this restriction of the trucks did not apply since the trucks did not operate on rails other than the owner’s. The Northern Pacific, for example, used truss rod frame maintenance of way cars fitted with arch bar trucks well into the early 1970’s. Many logging railroads also used them at least until then.
- Code 110 (.110) 33" ribbed back wheels
- “HGC” Weighs nearly the same as Metal Trucks
- Superior Rolling Ability.
- Brake Pads
- Accurate markings
- Incredible detail True to prototype
- Non-magnetic Metal Wheels
- Highly Flexible Fully Equalized Trucks
- Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
- RP-25 Free rolling wheels
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Freight Car > freight car parts