1 Amp N/HO Scale Mobile Decoder with Short 8 pin Harness
Fits Many N/HO Locomotives with 8 pin Medium Socket
- N/HO Scale
- Digitrax Easy Connect 8 Pin Harness
- 1.0 Amp/1.5 Amps Peak
- 3 FX3 Functions, 0.5 Amp
- FX3 Function outputs for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control:
- Constant Brightness Lighting with directional or independent control.
- Optimized selectable LED or incandescent lamp operation
- Realistic Effects like Ditch lights, Mars lights, strobes, and many more Configurable Pulse Function available on all function outputs.
- FX3 & Standard Function Qualifiers operate functions based on direction, F0 on or off, direction and F0, and whether loco is moving.
- Function Mapping for custom function setup.
- Master Light Switch turns off all lights & functions with one keystroke.
- Advanced Consist Function Controls.
- Digitrax LocoMotion® System-Your locomotives look like the real thing. The Digitrax LocoMotion System makes them run like the real thing, too! Scaleable Speed Stabilization (Back EMF) with simple setup & 256 level resolution. Torque Compensation.
- 128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used).
- Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
- Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
- Switching Speed feature for easier and faster access to yard speeds.
- 3 Step Speed Tables set start, mid and max voltage for custom control.
- 28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control.
- Program CVs using any Digitrax Compatible Control system without havingto buy any extra equipment.
- Digitrax Easy Connect 8 Pin Plug to 8 pin medium plug for Track, Motor and Function Control.
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing.
- Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting.
- SuperSonic motor drive for silent operation.
- Direct mode programming.
- Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
- Transponder Equipped ready for transponding on your Layout.
- Motor Isolation Protection helps prevent damage to your decoder.
- Automatic Analog Mode Conversion when running on DC layout.
- Decoder Lock for individual programming of multiple decoders in one loco.
- Digitrax “No Worries” Warranty.
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > model train control > DCC Decoders
Dimensions (L x W x H):
.55” x .404” x .2” 13.9mm x 10.3mm x 5 mm