Durango & Silverton train set
Built originally as a mining line, the scenic value of the Durango & Silverton was quickly recognized in passenger service. After surviving natural disasters, wars, and financial instability, a determined staff (and starring roles in several Hollywood movies) promoted the tourism that ensures the line's survival to this day. Now recognized as a National Historic Landmark and a National Historic Civil Engineering Landmark, the Durango & Silverton continues to provide year-round tourist service. Our N scale Durango & Silverton ready-to-run set comes complete with:
- 0-6-0 locomotive and tender
- old-time combine
- two old-time coaches
- 34" x 24" oval of nickel silver E-Z Track® including 11 pieces curved track, 4 pieces straight track, and 1 curved plug-in terminal rerailer
- power pack and speed controller
- illustrated instruction manual
- Recommended for ages 14 years old & up.
- Scale: N 1:160
- This product is equipped with a 110 volt power supply designed for U.S./Canadian customers. Additional adapters or converters may be required in other countries.
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Train Set
Found In Catalog:
Durango & Silverton