Santa Fe 60' baggage car #1931
- Pullman Green with Gold Lettering
- Car #1931
- Knuckle Couplers
- Complete Interior
- Factory Installed grab irons
- Metal Wheels
- The Baggage Car had an open floorplan allowing it to be a multifaceted coach that was used to store passengers’ luggage to accommodate for one of the most popular ways to travel, facilities for the train’s personnel and at times a box car, depending on the purpose of the train load.
- Santa Fe gained its reputation as a passenger train in the 20th century connecting Chicago to Los Angeles and San Francisco as well as other Southwest cities along the route.
- Pullman was one of the most notorious names when it came to the railroad during the boom of train travel, producing a wide range of 60ft coaches for the various needs of the railroads. These HO scale cars can run on a radius as small as 18in allowing them to run on compact layouts.
- All have updated tooling and feature knuckle couplers and factory installed grab irons. The high detailed coaches have metal wheels for lighting* the completed interiors.
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Passenger Car > baggage car
Santa Fe (Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe)
1. This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer and is limited to the quantity on hand.