DCC Projects & Applications Volume 3
- Taken from the best "DCC Corner" columns in Model Railroader magazine, DCC Projects & Applications Vol. 3 provides detailed, practical applications of many facets of DCC. You'll get a basic overview of how DCC works, including throttles, boosters, decoders, power supplies, and other components.
- Step-by-Step photos and instructions take you through several specific projects, including installing and programming decoders, adding ditch lights and other lighting effects to locomotives, cabooses, and passenger cars, and adding speakers and sound decoders to locomotives.
- This latest collection of projects will show you how to:
- Convert a DC layout to DCC
- Prevent and trouble-shoot short circuits
- Install decoders in N and HO locomotives
- Add various lighting effects to locomotives
- Install and control lights in cabooses and passenger cars
- Add speakers and sound effects to engines
- Program decoders
- Fine-tune locomotive speeds
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Book > Softcover Book
Mike Polsgrove with Cody Grivno
Number of Pages: