1.25 Amp N Scale Mobile Decoder for Kato NW-2 Locos
- Digitrax LocoMotion™ System Your locomotives look like the real thing. The Digitrax LocoMotion™ System makes them run like the real thing, too!
- Torque Compensation for smooth as silk silent operation.
- 128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used).
- Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
- Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
- Switching Speed feature for easier and faster access to yard speeds.
- 3 Step Speed Tables set start, mid and max voltage for custom control.
- 28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control.
- SuperSonic™ motor drive for silent operation.
- FX3 Function outputs for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control
- Constant Brightness Lighting with directional or independent control
- Realistic Effects like Ditch lights, Mars lights, strobes, and many more.
- FX3 & Standard Function Qualifiers operate functions based on direction, F0 on or off, direction and F0, and whether loco is moving.
- Function Remapping for custom function setup.
- Master Light Switch turns off all lights & functions with one keystroke.
- Advanced Consist Function Controls
- Decoder Lock equipped
- Transponder equipped ready for transponding on your layout.
- All Mode Programming with Operations Mode Read Back reads back CV values right on the mainline.
- Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
- Motor Isolation Protection prevents damage to your decoder.
- Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing
- DCC Compatible
- FCC Part 15, Class B RFI compliant
- Current Rating-Motor 1.25 Amp (2.0 Amps Peak)
- Installation Board replacement for Kato NW2
- Function Outputs 2-500mA
- Function Type FX3
- Features Economy Series 3
Made In: United States
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > model train control > DCC Decoders
Dimensions (L x W x H):
0.39” x 1.34 x .1” (9.91mm x 34.04mm x 2.54mm)