Digital Central Station
The Digital Central Station is the core of the PIKO G digital system. It provides 20V and up to 5 amps of power to the track. That is enough power for the concurrent operation of several trains. The Central Station conforms to the NMRA DCC standard and can be used with DCC compatible decoders from other manufacturers.
Conveniently located Stop and Reset buttons ensure easy operation while LEDs indicate operating status. You can quickly ans securely hook-up to the power supply and the layout through four reliable clamp connectors. Navgator Remotes (PIKO 35021) can be wired directly to the Central Station or can be connected wirelessly with the help of the Wireless Reciever (PIKO 35022).
- Input Power Supply: 14-20 VAC or 16-24 VDC
- Maximum Output Voltage: 22 VDC
- Regulated Maximum Output Current: 5A
- Short circuit, temperature and overload protected
- 9999 locomotive addresses
- 14, 28, 128 speed steps
- 2048 switch addresses
- 2048 input addresses
- 30 bus devices
- Lighted emergency stop button
- lighted reset & progam button
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > model train control > DCC Accessories