The Navigator Remote handheld throttle can be used with either the Digital Central Station (PIKO 35010) or the Analog Throttle (PIKO 35002). The large backlit display enables easy and clear operation. Two locomotives or a locomotive and an accessory can be controlled simultaneously (for example running a locomotive and throwing a switch) and up to eight trains can be in operation at once on the same layout. The controls are designed so that nearly all features can be used in single-handed operation. Due to the built-in wireless transmitter, you can move freely around your loayout when using the optional Wireless Receiver (PIKO 35012 or 35022) with the Navigator Remote. The Navigator Remote allows you to assign pictograms and user-defined names to your locomotive. This makes operating and tracking multiple locomotives easy.
Further capabilities include activating locomotive functions, controlling switch routes, consisting, and decoder programming. The Navigator Remote can be connected to the Digital Central Station using the included cable.
- Large backlit display with easy, menu-based control
- Locomotive configuration with alpha-numeric names and pictograms
- 10,239 locomotive addresses
- 14, 28 and 128 speed step capability
- 2048 switch/accessory addresses
- NMRA functions F1 through F16
- Parallel and serial function triggering capability for compatibility with older equipment
- Bi-directional communication with the Central Station
- Split-screen display allows simultaneous control of two locomotives or a locomotive and an accessory
- Multi-protocol capable: PIKO, Lenz Xpressnet and DiMax
- Multi-operator capable: up to eight Navigators can be used simultaneously with the Wireless Receiver
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > model train control > DCC Accessories