Lake Shore Limited train set
Smoothly running along two Great Lakes and the Hudson River, New York Central’s famed Lake Shore Limited followed the “Water Level Route” from New York City to Chicago. This set features a steam locomotive with die-cast boiler and chassis, three cars, snap-fit track with roadbed, and a powerful 80-watt AC transformer in a complete ready-to-run package.
This complete and ready-to-run O gauge train set includes:
- Baldwin 4-6-0 steam locomotive and tender with operating headlight, smoke, flywheel-equipped motor, and digital True Blast II® whistle and bell sounds
- gondola with operating couplers and metal wheels
- box car with operating couplers and metal wheels
- caboose with operating couplers and metal wheels
- 60" x 40" oval of snap-fit track with roadbed
- 80-watt AC transformer to power train and accessories featuring horn, bell, and direction buttons
- Recommended for ages 14 years old & up.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Train Set
O ⋙ three-rail O gauge ⋙ 3-Rail O gauge semi-scale
Found In Catalog:
New York Central