Northern Pacific RS-1 #802 with DCC & sound
- Retooled die-cast metal chassis and fine scale handrails
- Golden White LEDs
- DCC/Sound version with LokSound decoder
- Separately-applied wire grab irons, coupler cut bars, trainline hoses and lift rings
- Accurate painting and printing
- AccuMate® couplers
- Realistic die-cast mainframe
- Five-pole skewed armature motor with dual-flywheels for optimum performance at all speeds
- Directional lighting
- Supports all DCC-programming modes
- Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F28.
- A total of six DCC function outputs are available
- Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices.
- The LokSound Select Dual-Mode decoder allows your Atlas Gold Series locomotive to be used on DC as well as on DCC layouts.
- Please note that the Atlas Quantum Engineer will NOT operate an Atlas Gold Series locomotive equipped with a LokSound Select decoder on an analog (DC) layout. However, the sound and lighting functions of the LokSound Select decoder in the Atlas Gold Series RS-1 locomotive can be controlled by an easy-to-use basic DCC system.
- Also note that on a DC-powered layout, a DCC and sound equipped locomotive (such as the Atlas Gold Series RS-1) CANNOT be consisted with another locomotive that does not also have both DCC and sound. (This statement does NOT apply to DCC-equipped locomotives operating on a DCC layout.)
- Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor, dynamic brakes and more.
- There are 16 user-selectable horns, 2 user-selectable bells, and 2 user-selectable synchronized brake squeals.
- Manual and Automatic Notching modes with the ability to change modes ”on the fly” are provided for true realism.
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Locomotive > Diesel Locomotive > Alco (American Locomotive Company) > RS-1
Found In Catalog:
July 1, 2015