Liberty Bell Special steam train set
The Liberty Bell Special train set celebrates our cherished Liberty Bell’s historic train travels. The Bell’s first rail trip in 1885 was to New Orleans for the World’s Industrial Cotton Exposition while one of its last trips was to the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exposition in San Francisco. Specially modified Pennsylvania Railroad flatcars were used to carry the 2,080-pound Bell in its wide-ranging travels. The visits to nearly 400 cities and towns over a 32-year span drew huge cheering crowds and special celebrations that often included music, parades, and military salutes. We are proud to present the Liberty Bell Special, and through railroading, let you share in the Bell’s rich history.
This ready-to-run train set includes:
- 2-6-0 steam locomotive and tender with operating headlight
- 1860-1880 combine “Philadelphia”
- 1860-1880 coach “Boston”
- flat car with Liberty Bell and Flags
- body-mounted E-Z Mate® couplers
- 47" x 38" oval of snap-fit E-Z Track®, including 12 pieces of curved track, 1 piece of straight track, and 1 curved plug-in terminal rerailer
- power pack and speed controller
- illustrated instruction manual
Recommended for ages 14 years old & up.
This product is equipped with a 110 volt power supply designed for U.S./Canadian customers. Additional adapters or converters may be required in other countries.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Train Set
Found In Catalog: