Union Pacific AC4400CW #6735
- In 1994, GE delivered the first AC4400CW locomotive, their answer to EMD's successful SD70MAC. Nearly 10 years later, the AC4400CW has become one of the most successful locomotives in the history of North American railroading. The AC4400CW is operated by railroads from East to West and Canada to Mexico.
- The Kato AC4400CW features Cab, Headlight, Inverter Cabinet, and Number Board details accurate for each prototype roadname. Models have directional headlights and lighted walkway-mounted ditch lights, as well as lighted Number Boards. The models feature Kato Magnetic Knuckle Couplers, our five-pole motor with dual brass flywheels for smooth operation, and a DCC-Friendly mechanism for easy drop-in of a DCC decoder.
- DCC friendly mechanism
- Directional headlights with illuminated ditchlights and numberboards
- Powerful five pole motor with all wheel electrical pickup and blackened wheels
- Appropriate Numberboard placement for the prototypical model
- Drop in DCC compatible with the Train Control Systems K1D4.
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Locomotive > Diesel Locomotive > GE (General Electric) > AC4400CW