Port Huron & Detroit 50' ACF Exterior Post Box Car #1003
- Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers!
- Completely new car from rails to roof!
- Prototypes seen from coast-to-coast 1974 to the present
- Handles all types of general freight loading
- Used by Railbox and dozens of other railroads
- Correct Plate B dimensions:
- 41' 3" Truck Centers * 15' 2" Tall * 10' 8" Wide
- Model a fleet in minutes - two different car numbers for each roadname
- Fully assembled
- Correct 33" turned-metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Freight Car > boxcar
Port Huron & Detroit