Southern Pacific overland gray 60' baggage car #6350
- Overland Gray Scheme
- Car #6350
- Knuckle Couplers
- Complete Interiors
- Factory Installed grabirons
- Metal Wheels
- The Baggage Car had an open floor plan allowing it to be a multifaceted coach that was used to store passengers’ luggage to accommodate for one of the most popular ways to travel, facilities for the train’s personnel and at times a box car, depending on the purpose of the train load.
- Expanding from Louisiana with service through Texas and California, Southern Pacific provided luxurious service on their Pullman passenger trains. Pullman was one of the most notorious names when it came to the railroad during the boom of train travel, producing a wide range of 60ft coaches for the various needs of the railroads.
- These HO scale cars can run on a radius as small as 18in allowing them to run on compact layouts. All have updated tooling and feature knuckle couplers and factory installed grab irons. The high detailed coaches have metal wheels for lighting* the completed interiors.
*Lighting Kits not available through Rivarossi.
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Passenger Car > baggage car
1. This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer and is limited to the quantity on hand.