Southern Pacific overland gray 60' combine #3177
- Overland Gray Scheme
- Car #3177
- Knuckle Couplers
- Complete Interior
- Factory Installed grabirons
- Metal Wheels
- Combines were used on shorter routes that carried fewer passengers, these compact cars featured the benefits for both a Passenger Coach and Baggage Car on the same 60 ft car utilizing all its space as much as possible.
- The RPO and Combine have upgraded tooling and this is the first run in over 15 years. Expanding from Louisiana with service through Texas and California, Southern Pacific provided luxurious service on their Pullman passenger trains.
- Pullman was one of the most notorious names when it came to the railroad during the boom of train travel, producing a wide range of 60ft coaches for the various needs of the railroads.
- These HO scale cars can run on a radius as small as 18in allowing them to run on compact layouts. All have updated tooling and feature knuckle couplers and factory installed grab irons. The high detailed coaches have metal wheels for lighting* the completed interiors.
*Lighting Kits not available through Rivarossi.
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Passenger Car > combine
1. This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer and is limited to the quantity on hand.