Colt Express board game
In Colt Express, you play a “desperado”, who attacks a passenger train.
No mercy, no possible alliance: between the cars, on the train’s roof, bullets come from everywhere. The out-laws are injured. The Marshall patrols the train, thwarts the plans of the bandits. He is an additional threat in this extraordinary project.
Who will become the best gunslinger? Who will get the greatest share of the loot? Each character has his own personality but, at the end of the day, they all have the same goal: to get the biggest slice of the pie in robbing the passengers.
A game goes in 5 rounds. Each round, there are 2 steps:
- programming the next actions by placing card on the top of the common pile
- performing those actions played during the first step.
One Event card is drawn at the beginning of each round. It shows the number of turns there will be during the first step as well as the way the cards are to be played. The possible actions are:
- Moving (from a car to the next one inside the train or up to 3 cars on the roof)
- Going up/down
- Robbing (taking the loot from the passengers)
- Shooting (giving one of your bullet to an opponent, who stands in the next car inside the train, or within line of sight on the roof )
- Punching (making an opponent move from your car to a next one and making him loose a loot)
- Moving the Marshal. When he meets a bandit, the latter flees to the roof and receives a shot (bullet from the Marshall).
When a bandit is shot by another one or by the Marshal, his player gets a Bullet card. He adds this Bullet card to his Action cards deck. These cards are useless; they set you back.
At the end of the game, each player counts his loot. The outlaw who shot the most becomes the gunslinger and wins $1,000. The richest outlaw wins the game.
- 6 cardboard Train Cars
- 1 cardboard Locomotive
- 7 wooden pawns (Bandits and Marshall)
- 6 Character sheets
- 132 cards (63.5x89mm)
- 32 Loot tokens
Original components for a game with lots of twists and turns in hilarious gameplay 100% Western.
- A game by Christophe Raimbault
- Art by Jordi Valbuena
- User Suggested Ages 10 years old and up
- Number of Players from 2 to 6
- Playing Time 40 Minutes
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Board Game