Citroën Traction 11CV Staff Car
Introducing the 1/48 scale Citroën 11CV, an all-new model developed specially for the 1/48 series. Originally a civilian sedan that was used by both French and German militaries during WWII, the 11CV model opens up new possibilities in the world of 1/48 military modeling, and bridges the gap between military, airplane and automobile model fans.
About the Citroën 11CV
This famous French sedan was produced from 1934 to 1957, its nickname in French is “Traction Avant” meaning front-wheel drive. Indeed, the innovative 11CV was one of the pioneers of front-wheel drive. Its versatility led to it being adapted for military use in great numbers, with the French, Free French and German occupying armies all employing 11CV cars. Germany deployed 11CVs to theaters all around Europe, including France, Italy and the Russian Front. German pilots often used the Citroën 11CV as their private car
About the Model
- 1/48 scale model of the Citroën 11CV impressively reproduces the car’s elegant curves.
- Underside of chassis features accurate detailing.
- The versatile Citroën 11CV served in a variety of military purposes, making it perfect for lining with 1/48 MM Series tanks or 1/48 scale airplanes. Also makes a wonderful set piece for military dioramas.
- Car modelers will enjoy building the civilian model Citroën 11CV.
- Decals offer choice of 3 types of markings depicting French & German military versions.
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Plastic Model
O ⋙ O (1/48)