Undecorated Without Dynamic Brake RS-32 with ESU
- NMRA 8-pin plug for DCC
- True scale dimensions with accurate details
- Locating dimples for grab irons
- Separately applied hand rails and end railings
- Directional lighting
- Realistic die-cast underframe
- Equipped with AccuMate® Couplers
- Supports all DCC-programming modes
- A total of six DCC function outputs are available
- Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices
- Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F28
- The LokSound Select Dual-Mode decoder allows your Atlas Gold Series locomotive to be used on DC as well as on DCC layouts.
- Please note that the Atlas Quantum Engineer will NOT operate an Atlas Gold Series locomotive equipped with a LokSound Select decoder on an analog (DC) layout. However, the sound and lighting functions of the LokSound Select decoder in the Atlas Gold Series locomotive can be controlled by an easy-to-use basic DCC system
- Also note that on a DC-powered layout, a DCC and sound equipped locomotive CANNOT be consisted with another locomotive that does not also have both DCC and sound. (This statement does NOT apply to DCC-equipped locomotives operating on a DCC layout.)
- Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor, dynamic brakes and more.
- There are 16 user-selectable horns, 2 user-selectable bells, and 2 user-selectable synchronized brake squeals.
- Manual and Automatic Notching modes with the ability to change modes "on the fly" are provided for true realism.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Locomotive > Diesel Locomotive > Alco (American Locomotive Company) > RS-32