Chicago Metra Nippon Sharyo Gallery Bi-Level Cab-Coach #8593
- Designed to be pulled by either MPI MP36PH or EMD F40PH locomotives.
- All cars are DCC friendly, with FR11 decoders available for optional 11-211/212 Version 2 Interior Lighting Kits with LED.
- Bi-Level cab coaches feature directional lighting for push-pull operation, with alternate illuminating headlight and taillights with an on/off switch for mid-train operation. An optional FL12 decoder can be installed in the place of the slider switch to provide DCC control over the directional lighting.
- Smooth rolling blackened metal wheels on all Bi-level cars with all-wheel electrical pickup.
- DCC compatible with the use of the Kato FL12 Tail Light DCC Decoder installed into the Cab-Coach.
Made In: Japan
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Passenger Car > coach