HO code 83 #6 right switch
- Accurately scaled and spaced ties.
- Blackened metal frog allows powering by Atlas Snap-Relay.
- Frog Angle is true #6 - 9°, 30'.
- Frog and guardrail flangeways set to NMRA standards.
- New points eliminate rivets, providing better electrical contact and improved appearance.
- Four spikes per tie, staggered like U.S. prototype.
- Designed for under-table switch machines or manual ground throws. Concealed nail holes.
- Designed for use with common rail systems.
- All Atlas code 83 has brown ties and nickel silver rail.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Track