Union Pacific GP30 phase 2 #716 with ESU LokSound installed
- Golden-White LEDs
- Directional lighting
- Dual brass flywheels
- Low-friction mechanism
- Factory-installed AccuMate® magnetic knuckle couplers
- Accurate painting and lettering
- Supports all DCC-programming modes
- DCC includes RailCom and RailComPlus, with 14, 28 or 128 speed steps and with 2-digit and 4-digit addressing.
- Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F28.
- A total of 6 DCC function outputs are available, and all can be function mapped (disable, brightness, light effects) individually
- Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices.
- Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor, dynamic brakes and more.
- There are up to 16 user-selectable horns, 2 user-selectable bells, and 2 user-selectable synchronized brake squeals.
- Equipped with ESU’s Exclusive “Full Throttle” features for ultimate realism in prototype running.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Locomotive > Diesel Locomotive > EMD (Electro-Motive Division) > GP30
Found In Catalog: