Greenberg’s® Model Railroading With Lionel Trains: Volume 2: An Advanced Layout
By Josh Kouba
Step-by-step instructions give you all the information needed to:
- Sectionalize layout plans to operate one section while working on another.
- Choose the right grade and size of lumber to support the layout you plan.
- Make insulated track, and use cut track as insulated actuators.
- Gang the accessory switches on control panels to maximize space available.
- Build a staircased control panel with storage for frequently used trains, and secondary control panels for additional operators.
- Kitbash to create one-of-a-kind realistic buildings, learn the best way to weather them and much more!
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Book > Softcover Book
Number of Pages:
4. This item is out of print and is limited to the quantity on hand.