The Railways of Britain: Past and Present
Author: O.S. Nock
published by B. T. Batsford Ltd.
Second Edition 1949
Hardcover with No Dust Jacket
- Railway Heritage (Introduction)
- Their Extent, and How They Came (The Birth of Railways)
- Equipment and Working (The Road — Motive Power — Carriages and Wagons — Control of Traffic — The Railway Clearing House)
- Then and Now (A Review of over 100 years)
- A Miscellent of Oddities, Ancedotes and Fiction
Made In: United Kingdom
Product Condition: Used
Product Type: Book > Hardcover Book
O. S. Nock
Number of Pages:
4. This item is out of print and is limited to the quantity on hand.