Standard Arch Bar Trucks with Ready-To-Mount Couplers (one pair)
Metal Fully Sprung Equalized Trucks with Ready-To-Mount Metal Couplers
Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw.
The Arch Bar Truck is typical of these trucks from around the turn of the century. Despite the age of these trucks, they saw more than seventy years of service in some applications. The arch bar was allowed in interchange service until about 1941. On railroads that were not common carriers such as logging or other industrial lines, this restriction of the trucks did not apply since the trucks did not operate on rails other than the owner's. The Northern Pacific, for example, used truss rod frame maintenance of way cars fitted with arch bar trucks well into the early 1970’s. Many logging railroads also used them at least until then.
- Ready-To-Mount Metal Couplers
- Code 110 (.110) 33" ribbed back wheels
- Accurate markings
- Incredible detail True to prototype
- Non-magnetic Metal wheels
- Highly Flexible sprung trucks
- Metal SideFrames & Fully Sprung Bolster
- Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
- RP-25 Free rolling wheels
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Freight Car > freight car parts