G Gauge R1 30 Degree Manual Switch Left Hand
- R1 Curve: Radius = 600mm / 23.6" Diameter = 1200mm / 47.2"
- Each 35220 switch is 30°
- Each 35220 fits in the place of one G320 (320mm) Straight Track
- Built-In light spring mechanism holds rails where they are set, but allows trains to pass through against the points rails without derailing. No separate machine or manual switch throw needed.
- Hidden jumper wires to ensure reliable long term electrical contact.
- Easily convert any PIKO switch to remote operation by adding a PIKO 35271 switch machine and a switch controller
- 100% Virgin Brass Rail
- Code 332 (0.332” high) solid rail.
- Ties are made of ultraviolet-stabilized HDPE
- Unique track geometry makes even complex track plans simple to build with only a few different track sections.
- Compatible with most other brands of G-Scale track for unlimited expansion possibilities.
- Sturdy push-together rail joiners are factory-formed to fit tightly to the rail profile.
- Compact design, coordinated with the PIKO G-Track geometric system.
Made In: Germany
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Track
G gauge (a.k.a. One Gauge)