Hartford & Slocumb ACF 50' 6" Box Car #30763
- In 1974, ACF® built the first box car for Railbox, a subsidiary of the Trailer Train Company. They went on to produce 5,400 50’ cars over the next six years, receiving large orders from Class I railroads, shortlines and box car leasing companies.
- This Atlas HO Trainman® box car is a stunning replica, designed to enhance your layout and provide many hours of reliable operation.
- True scale dimensions with accurate details
- Weighted, detailed underframes
- Equipped with AccuMate® Knuckle Couplers
- Trucks equipped with free-rolling metal wheels
- Accurate painting and lettering
AccuMate® couplers are made under license from AccuRail, Inc.
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Freight Car > boxcar
Found In Catalog:
January 7, 2016