Legacy Layout Control System STM2 Switch Throw Monitor
Wired to each switch the STM2 monitors up to 16 track switches and instantly transmits any change in switch point position to all connected LCS-aware software such as the Lionel LCS App. Insures that the App display is correct, even when track switches are operated manually or by a locomotive activating the switch’s non-derailing feature. Requires LCS App or other compatible software for display.
- Provides accurate information about the position of all connected switches, even if they have been thrown manually or by non-derailing activation.
- Monitors up to 16 track switches and instantly transmits any change in switch points to all connected LCS-aware Apps
- Monitors actual position of up to 16 FasTrack or tubular track switches.
- Works with command controlled switches or LCS ASC2 switch controller.
- Provides updates during operation or at power-up.
- Uses one or two sense wires connected to switch controller.
- Cables NOT included.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Accessory > Operating Accessory
O ⋙ three-rail O gauge