Tsunami2 TSU-2200 Digital Sound Decoder for Steam-2
The TSU-2200 is a universal 2-amp Digital Sound Decoder. It is suitable for a wide variety of models from HO to S scale, and includes a connector to easily add a CurrentKeeper (P.N. 810140) to maintain performance over dirty track and switches.
- Dimensions: 35 x 18 x 6mm
- Max. Motor Stall Current: 2A
- Max. Function Current: 100mA (each output)
- Function Outputs: 6
- Audio Amplifier: 2 Watts, 8-Ohm Load
- DCC Track Voltage: 7.5V – 22V
The Tsunami2 line is equipped with powerful new amplifiers; therefore, it is important to choose a capable speaker to use with these decoders.
Made In: United States
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > model train control > DCC Decoders