Tsunami2 TSU-1100 Digital Sound Decoder for EMD diesel models
The TSU-1100 is one of our smallest sound decoders, yet is packed with a plethora of high-performance features! This micro 1-amp, universal-style format is ideal for small models with minimal space. It includes an optional capacitor or can be wired to a CurrentKeeper (P.N. 810140) to maintain performance over dirty track and switches.
- Dimensions: 27 x 10.5 x 5mm
- Max. Motor Stall Current: 1A
- Max. Function Current: 100mA (each output)
- Function Outputs: 4
- Audio Amplifier: 1 Watt, 8-Ohm Load
- DCC Track Voltage: 7.5V – 22V
The Tsunami2 line is equipped with powerful new amplifiers; therefore, it is important to choose a capable speaker to use with these decoders.
Made In: United States
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > model train control > DCC Decoders