A6X HO drop in decoder
HO "drop in" decoder with on-board 1.5 volt regulated power supply for Atlas, Athearn, Kato, Bachmann, etc.
- Back EMF Load Compensation: Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Quiet Drive: Super-quiet motor control for "buzz" free motor performance.
- DC Mode: Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
- RailCom®: This feature allows the decoder to talk to the command station. RailCom supports expansion for new features.
- Variable Momentum: Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- 1.5 Volt Power Supply: This product has an on-board 1.5 Volt power supply for use with 1.5 Volt bulbs without resistors.
- LED Support: This product does not require external resistors when connecting LED's.
- Incandescent Bulb Support: This decoder can be used with 12 Volt bulbs.
- Function Remapping: Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Programmable Lighting Effects: Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Dimmable Brightness: Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED's or incandescent bulbs.
- Decoder Lock: Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
- Airwire™ Compatible: Fully compatible with Airwire™ operation.
- User-Loadable Speed Tables: Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.
- Interface Type Drop-In
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.85" x 0.682" x 0.155" or 72.39mm x 17.32mm x 3.94mm
- Scale: HO Scale
- Continuous/Peak: 1.0/2.0 Amp
- Total Functions: 6
- Function Rating: 100 mA
- 12V Outputs 6
- LED Outputs 6
- 1.5V Bulb Outputs 6
Made In: United States
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > model train control > DCC Decoders
Dimensions (L x W x H):
2.85" x 0.682" x 0.155" or 72.39mm x 17.32mm x 3.94mm