Build 3 Model Railroader Project Layouts
- Build 3 Model Railroader Project Layouts offers three options from the pages of Model Railroader for Modelers who want to dive into the hobby. From a simple tabletop, to a sectional layout that can be configured-or explanded-to fit multiple locations, to a large junction that could be the heart of a basement-filling empire, these options have something for nearly every model hobbyist.
In this book, you'll find information on:
- How to build open-grid and L-girder benchwork
- Laying track for reliable operation in HO and N scales
- Building scenery from extruded-foam insulation board
- Weathering rolling stock and locomotives
- Basic scratchbuilding methods
- Operating an industrial area and junction town
- And more!
- Color Photos: 200
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Book > Softcover Book
From Model Railroader Magazine
Number of Pages: