Premium Wired Mobile Decoder, 4 Functions, N/Z Scale
- Digitrax LocoMotion® System Your locomotives look like the real thing. The Digitrax LocoMotion System makes them run like the real thing, too!
- Torque Compensation for smooth as silk silent operation.
- 128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used).
- Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
- Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
- Switching Speed feature for easier and faster access to yard speeds.
- 3 Step Speed Tables set start, mid and max voltage for custom control.
- 28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control.
- Scaleable Speed Stabilization (Back EMF) with simple setup & 256 level resolution.
- SuperSonic™ motor drive for silent operation.
- FX3 Function outputs for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control:
- Constant Brightness Lighting with directional or independent control
- Realistic Effects like Ditch lights, Mars lights, strobes, and many more.
- FX3 & Standard Function Qualifiers operate functions based on direction, F0 on or off, direction and F0, and whether loco is moving.
- Function Remapping for custom function setup.
- Master Light Switch turns off all lights & functions with one keystroke.
- Advanced Consist Function Controls
- Decoder Lock equipped
- Transponder equipped ready for transponding on your layout.
- All Mode Programming with Operations Mode Read Back reads back CV values right on the mainline.
- Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
- Motor Isolation Protection prevents damage to your decoder.
- Basic, Advanced & Universal Consisting
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing
- Works with most DCC-ready Z, N, and HO scale locomotives up to 18V track voltage
- DCC Compatible
- FCC Part 15, Class B RFI compliant
- Current Rating-Motor 1.25 Amp (2.0 Amps Peak)
- Size 0.36” x 0.55 x 0.13” (9.1mm x 14mm x 3mm)
- Installation Wired 5.0" wires
- Function Outputs 4-500mA
- Function Type FX3
- Features Series 3
Made In: United States
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > model train control > DCC Decoders
1. This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer and is limited to the quantity on hand.