Model Railroader September 2020
- Detailing a diesel locomotive by Cody Grivno, group technical editor Group Technical Editor Cody Grivno shares how he detailed and weathered a WalthersMainline HO scale Electro-Motive Division SD60 diesel locomotive decorated for Soo Line.
- Short cuts by Ron Hoess A scrapbooking cutting machine is an ideal tool for scratchbuilders. Ron Hoess shows how to get the most out of these machines and what to look for when buying one.
- West Texas Speedway by Sammy Carlile The operation-oriented Santa Fe Hereford Subdivision fills two decks with scenes of mid-1990s mainline action Kitbashed HO scale department store with illuminated rooms.
- A department store for Main Street by V.S. Roseman Illuminated rooms are visible through the windows of Laing Brothers Department Store. Author V.S. Roseman assembled and detailed the HO scale building using City Classics kits and Roomettes interiors, which come with modeler-installed light-emitting diode lighting.
- Freight cars of the '70s by Eric White Removing the running boards and related work was often a good time to repaint equipment into a post-merger paint scheme. Eric White shows you how he prepared these transition-era models of New York Central and Chicago Great Western cars for service in the ’70s on the Penn Central and Chicago & North Western respectively.
- How to populate passenger cars by Kim Nipkow Kim Nipkow explains how he added passengers to the Blackstone Models HOn3 passenger coaches on his HOn3 Cumbres & Toltec Scenic RR.
Made In: United States
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Magazine
Number of Pages: