Amtrak GE P42 Phase V Late #203 with ESU Sound & DCC Installed
- Perfectly suited to pull Kato's new production of Phase IVb Superliners.
- Directional headlights and tail lights on both the front and rear of the locomotive, allowing it to operate as both a standard pulling locomotive with double heading capability or a push-pull engine, whether oriented facing forward or back.
- Illuminated pre-printed numberboards
- Capable of navigating minimum 370mm (14 3/5") radius curves (R1 radius in Europe), allowing the P42 to go where previous Kato locomotives have never been able to go before - dining room tables, coffee tables, spaces previously reserved exclusively for N scale!
- Brand new coreless truck-motor drive paired with a super-heavy solid metal body mechanism; doubling the number of motors while increasing the traction potential and weight for new standard of running smoothness and pulling power.
- ESU Loksound DCC and Sound pre-installed!
Made In: Japan
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Locomotive > Diesel Locomotive > GE (General Electric) > P42DC