Undecorated Standard Cupola Caboose
- Based on prototypes that were built during the 1960s, these cabooses were popular on railroads from coast-coast.
- With the advancement of the End-of-Train device, cabooses slowly began to fall out of favor. However, in the early 2000’s, “shoving platforms” began to appear as a place to safely house a crew when a reverse move was required. Instead of riding on the side of a freight car, the crew member now has a safe place to stand, while guiding the rear of a reverse move. Atlas’ shoving platform cabooses will feature blanked out windows (Where appropriate).
- Thin endrails
- Window glazing
- Separate brake cylinder
- Open smoke stack
- Triple valve and air reservoir
- Roller-bearing caboose trucks
- Roofwalk where appropriate
- Accurate painting and lettering
- AccuMate® couplers are made under license from AccuRail, Inc.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Freight Car > caboose > caboose: standard cupola
Found In Catalog:
some assembly required