Union Pacific (CNW) Evans 52' Gondola #340124
- The work horse of the steel industry, the gondola is basically a flat car with sides, allowing more and different types of loads to be transported. The gondola dates to about 1830 and was first used on early railways and tramways to move coal.
- True scale dimensions with accurate details
- Weighted, detailed underframes
- Equipped with AccuMate® Knuckle Couplers
- Trucks equipped with free-rolling metal wheels
- Accurate painting and lettering
- AccuMate® couplers are made under license from AccuRail, Inc.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Freight Car > gondola
Found In Catalog: