UP Heritage Series 85' ACF Dome-Diner Colorado Eagle #8004 (Standard)
- A key part of Union Pacific's public relations programs, 48 historic passenger cars, three restored steam locomotives and an A-B-A set of E9 diesels make up the famed Heritage Fleet. Many were originally purchased for the City Streamliners, and have been carefully restored and updated to full operating condition. Today, the cars and E9s are finished in a modern Armour Yellow scheme, and the cars carry names of important cities, famous trains and key people in the railroad's long history. In service, these rolling goodwill ambassadors travel system-wide and beyond, to attend a wide range of public and special events every year.
- Perfect for fan trip and excursion service
- Modern-Era UP excursion scheme
- Factory-Printed Car Names and UPP reporting marks
- Factory-installed grab irons
- Prototypically accurate window tinting
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
- PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
- Unique to the Union Pacific, the Dome Diner offered patrons fine dining and unequalled views of the beautiful scenery. This car was built by American Car & Foundry in 1955 and numbered 8004. Today it's named for the Missouri Pacific streamliner that was the first to feature dome coaches.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Passenger Car > vista dome > vista dome: standard