Amtrak Phase IV 85' Budd Diner
- Feed passengers on your classic streamliners in this WalthersMainline HO Scale 85' Budd Diner! Nicely detailed, affordably priced and built tough for years of dependable service, this car is based on fluted-side cars used by many railroads. The 85' Budd Diner is perfect building an entire train alongside other WalthersMainline HO Scale streamlined passenger cars.
- Model passenger service in minutes at WalthersMainline prices!
- Based on streamlined cars used by many roads
- Eight authentic car types
- Operates on 18" radius curves
- Correct prototype 85' length
- Tinted window glazing
- Fully assembled, ready for fun on your railroad
- Rugged construction for years of service
- Detailed body
- Full interior
- Correct 36" turned metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
- LED interior lights available separately
- Molded drill starter points for add-on wire grab irons (sold separately)
- Take your models to a new level of realism with these accessories and tools, available separately:
- LED Interior Lighting Kit
- Exterior Detailing Kit
- Walthers has the tools you need for a fast and easy installation too:
- Walthers Double Ended Pin Vise!
- Walthers Drill Bits!
- Officially licensed by Amtrak; Amtrak is a registered service mark of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Passenger Car > diner