Union Pacific Heritage Series 85' Budd 10-6 Sleeper #202 Willie James (Lighted)
- A key part of Union Pacific's public relations programs, 48 historic passenger cars, three restored steam locomotives and an A-B-A set of E9 diesels make up the famed Heritage Fleet. Many were originally purchased for the City Streamliners, and have been carefully restored and updated to full operating condition. Today, the cars and E9s are finished in a modern Armour Yellow scheme, and the cars carry names of important cities, famous trains and key people in the railroad's long history. In service, these rolling goodwill ambassadors travel system-wide and beyond, to attend a wide range of public and special events every year.
- Perfect for fan trip and excursion service
- Modern-Era UP excursion scheme
- Factory-Printed Car Names and UPP reporting marks
- Factory-installed grab irons
- Prototypically accurate window tinting
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
- PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
- Delivered new by Budd in 1950, this car started life as 10-6 sleeper "Pacific Domain." Used as staff car #202 after 1972, it received the name "Cabarton" in 1980. Remodeled as a crew car with four bedrooms in 1989, it was renamed in early 2009 to honor long-time UP executive chef Willie James. Today, the car serves as a support center for the excursion trains, and includes both a large kitchen and dining/lounge area.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Passenger Car > sleeper